Monday, July 2, 2007

Colorado!!!

I have decided that since I don't have a job, I need to stay somewhat busy while I'm in Colorado. I made a list of things that are a "must do" before I leave...

1. go to a Rockies game
2. hiking at the Garden of the Gods
3. dinner at Rodizios
4. ride the tram to the top of Pikes Peak
5. tour the Olympic Traning Center
6. go to Six Flags
7. hike the Incline
8. go to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo

Well, not a very long list. So if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

2 comments:

mcbigB said...

I would also suggest the Denver Aquarium, the Butterfly Pavilion (just up the road on 36 from Vanessa's), and driving to Estes Park to take in Rocky Mountain National Park; it is gorgeous!!

Morgan said...

You've done a pretty darn good job on that list...thanks to you-know-who;) Anywho--I've tagged you. Take a look at my recent blog.