Friday, July 13, 2007

8 things eh?

THE RULES

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Apparently I have been tagged. Let me see, 8 random facts about me? Let's see if I can pull this out of my butt-


1. I honestly believe that family is the most important thing in life. Family is always there whenever you need them. I've learned that even really good friends can come and go, but family is stuck with you forever.

2. I am a very shy person. I don't understand people who are loud and gregarious. It is very hard for me to be out-going. I try really hard, but I can name countless times where give up in the middle of a sentence because everyone who was listening is now focusing on that one out-going person in every group.

3. I love seeing musicals, even though the music gets stuck in my head for days afterwards.
toss! toss!

4. I want to own horses when I am older.

5. I wish I was more organized. There are times when I get really motivated to organize everything I own. It will be perfect for two days and then no matter what, it will be a disaster again.

6. I want to cut my hair really short, so that I would be able to put it in a fauxhawk. But I am too scared to try something that adventurous, and don't think that my parents would approve.

7. When I was seven I fell and busted my lip open. It just so happened that picture day at school was the very next day. My mother loved those pictures and wouldn't let me get re-takes. It HATE those pictures to this day. But I do like the check mark shaped scar right below my lip. Scars are WAY COOL and I think people should embrace them. Especially ones shaped like lightning bolts!

8. I love the smell of blown out matches, the smell of rain, and the smell of Gossamer's feet.

I tag Mariel.

4 comments:

j said...

toss toss!

dakotapirate said...

i finally did it!

dakotapirate808 said...

so i had to make a new blog haha oh and have you been to italy yet?

Morgan said...

Nice color scheme change!! When are you going to write something new?????!!!!!