Wednesday, June 20, 2007

THE BEGINNING

Why did I start this blog? I definitely do not consider myself a good writer; I don’t even consider myself a mediocre writer. So why would anyone ever read it???

Maybe it was reading A Quixotic Pragmatist’s blog that has inspired me. Inspired me to be a better writer, be more analytical, and to never turn my brain off (see “Oatmeal Squares” blog).

Or maybe it is just the crazy amount of time that I have on my hands this summer. This is due to the fact that I am in a new town, have no car, have no job and find myself on the computer way too much.

So why shouldn’t I let the world know what I am thinking while I spend all this time on the computer??? Even if it is not interesting and no one reads it, it will be out there…. forever. Scary!

The main reason I have been putting off starting this blog is ridicule that my poor writing could receive. So, Bonzo Jr…. I look forward to your critiques! I challenge you to make me a stronger and more interesting writer! I might not be as long winded as you, but someday my vocabulary will be as big! (hahaha!)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Haha! I found you. Okay, sorry...so I cheated. I was too lazy to change computers to use the internet and there it was...right on your bookmark tab. I couldn't help myself Oooo, I'm so excited that you have a blog too. And you're right, you do have the best name:) Keep up the alliteration...I love it!